technical knockout Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Not Working On Internet Explorer 8

Répondre au sujet    technical knockout Index du Forum » technical knockout » Upercut Public Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
gladwran

Message Facebook Not Working On Internet Explorer 8 Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

Ive tried flushing my DNS as I heard that may help, but that did nothing either.So obviously its not the browsers problem, so what is it? Any help?Reply I.C Tiempo saysJuly 8, 2016 at 2:40 pmHi, have you really check your date and time settings? If so, try to disable your antivirus and all its real-time protection.Reply Betty allemand saysOctober 6, 2016 at 2:43 pmMY FACEBOOK WONT LET ME READ NOTIFICATIONS AND WONT LET ME RESPOND TO WHAT I CAN SEE WRITTEN BY OTHERS I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT COMPUTERS OR HOW TO MAKE THEM WORK PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME FIX THIS PROBLEM THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN SEE WHATS GOING ON IN MY FAMILY I DEPEND ON FACE BOOK PLEASE HELP ME.Reply I.C Tiempo saysOctober 10, 2016 at 12:16 amHello Betty, first thing first, kindly check your internet speed first.Reply. Two of them just dont work properly. All this happens whilst my wife happily continues using FB on her laptop, even when the IPv4 disconnects. Really Bizarre saysJuly 8, 2016 at 12:00 pmPlease help, my Facebook still looks like the first image in this article, aside from the title image of course. Its pretty grating and even the Facebook app from the Windows 8 Google Play Store thing does not work.Facebook works fine on my phone and my other siblings PC, but this PC seems to have an odd problem with it. Benjamin Trudel saysJuly 1, 2015 at 1:38 amIt was a Java problem for me. Network carrier issues isnt covered here. This number works in United States only for other countries you may contact through Skype id which is technicalhelpdesk9.Reply. KakashiMugen saysJune 13, 2015 at 8:07 amSeems like everyone is having a fuzz about the Facebook problem these past few months. This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. Our Sites Site Links About Us Find Us Vista Forums Eight Forums Ten Forums Network Status Contact Us Legal Privacy and cookies Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. Thank you.Reply. Please try using the search form below: Search for: 20 Movies All Geeks Need to See in 2018 Entertainment 20 Movies All Geeks Need to See in 2018 2018 is shaping up to be a good year for movies aimed at geeks. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. KakashiMugen saysJune 19, 2015 at 2:37 amafter a few days of testing and stumbling into this issue, i let my sister try her FB account on this same computer to see if she also experience what im getting right now. No other issues. bedel batiaka Nzomono saysMay 14, 2017 at 9:18 pmHi my Facebook page is not loading while other networks working on my phone what should i do to solve this problem.Reply I.C Tiempo saysMay 15, 2017 at 10:31 amHello badel, have you tried all the steps above? If not, go to your apps settings, select our Facebook app and clear its cache and data.Reply. Works better on Android and less so on Apple. Thank you for sharing this solutions, it solved my Facebook not working problem. Some doesnt work and some does. What should I do?Reply I.C. Tiempo saysJune 13, 2015 at 12:06 pmHello Kakashi, thank you for your input and sharing your own experience. 2018 MakeUseOf. cCOI(pr& disable on Facebook.com only. Go to Page. If thats the case I can say right now, that facebook has been hacked and unsafe.Reply. 45,561 384,526 BSOD playing CS GO 9 Minutes Ago Software General software help and support. My profile photo on my main page and all my friends photos are no longer there. User Name Remember Me? Password . Why would it be like this on Chrome, Firefox, and even the Facebook app you can install on the PC? The Facebook app does load, but it shows no post and I cant go to any profiles, groups, or pages. Ive tried all of the following solutions, and no Im 100% certain that Facebook is not down, it could not possibly be down for the 2 weeks Ive been having this problem 5a02188284
h ng d n hack like facebook m i nh twww.facebook.com friends foreverfacebook hay day hack cheat tooltrace ip via facebook chathow to download facebook chat on my mobile phonedownload facebook untuk hp nokia 2700account inactive facebook l saofacebook poll questions appfacebook credits adder by thickprogram v2.0.exe passwordfacebook unfriend app reviews

Mar 9 Jan - 22:29:29 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 22:29:29 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    technical knockout Index du Forum » technical knockout » Upercut Public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation